Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

32 weeks, How/ where to hire birthing pools from?

(5 Posts)
CheekyMeeky Sat 10-Nov-12 19:36:15

Hi ladies,

I know this is strictly not a pregnancy subject, have posted on birthing thread too, just thought I may catch 2/3 rd time mums. Anyway, does anyone know how I go about Hiring a birthing pool for my home birth? I live in West Lothian

Cheers

PickleSarnie Sat 10-Nov-12 21:32:16

I hired mine from here http://www.waterbabybirthingpoolhire.co.uk/ It was £80 for 5 weeks and came with all the gubbins. The pool even has a drinks holder for post birth cocktails! smile

I never actually got to use mine though because my son was born on the living room floor before DH has the chance to fill it up but the company were v good and Id definitely recommend them.

PickleSarnie Sat 10-Nov-12 21:33:37

Sorry, bad linkage attempt. Here you go: Pool Hire

CheekyMeeky Sat 10-Nov-12 21:54:34

Thanks pickle I'll check that out smile

potatolady Sat 10-Nov-12 23:43:14

I've used a la bassine inflatable pool, was great, would recommend. It became a much-admired summer paddling pool for the children so have bought one from ebay for this baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now