Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

is there still any hope or do i give up ???

(7 Posts)
stephbecominglittler Sat 10-Nov-12 18:07:32

long story cut short..... found out last week i was pregnant . started bleeding tueaday with clots nopain . some people say its normal and go on to have perfect healthy babies . everytime time i go loo when i wipe theres a pinkish blood on tissue . i am so convinced i miscarried but is there any hopr for me . still feel pregnant . .. sore boobs full of cold diarhea nuasea . honest opinions pls x

Pinkflipflop Sat 10-Nov-12 18:12:41

Can you get to your local early pregnancy unit?

You need proper advice, I think.

stephbecominglittler Sat 10-Nov-12 18:18:45

i live over the rd frm hospital ... i feel stupid tho :-( x

Hormonalhell Sat 10-Nov-12 18:22:04

Definitely go!!! Its important and they wont think you stupid at all, they will prob give you a scan to see if heartbeat. Will put your mind at rest.

stephbecominglittler Sat 10-Nov-12 18:23:48

but if there is not one il just get even more worked up than what i already am .... my heads a mess x

MaMaPo Sat 10-Nov-12 18:25:10

Nobody at the hospital will agree with you thinking you're stupid.

Go and get some advice. Be kind to yourself. Find someone to go with you.

MaMaPo Sat 10-Nov-12 18:26:20

Also, finding out something concrete is always easier to deal with than an infinite universe of 'what if'. I know it's hard to face, but you will feel better when you know what's going on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now