Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just me whos mood swings change all the time?

(5 Posts)
Pritchyx Fri 09-Nov-12 18:17:07

My mood swings are becoming uncontrolable now... One minute im fine, calm and composed, next I want to attack my other half, argue with random strangers or generally want to burst into tears!
It's got too the point where my skin is breaking out as if I'm stressed and I pick at my forehead! Bit abnormal but it's now habit!
It's getting the better of me and I can't carry on as work has become increasingly busy and I have meetings too attend in a few weeks. I'm 18, and I'm 13+4 weeks, and I've never had mood swings like that! It's unbearable.
Please tell me it's not just me? sad

Bunnychan Fri 09-Nov-12 18:27:51

It's not just you! It's me too! I feel so sorry for the children I teach :-( Everyone says you're supposed to feel all emotional but I've become a right hardened cow and I hate it! X

Pritchyx Fri 09-Nov-12 18:40:14

bunnychan im absolutely horrific. I can't handle sexual references either cos it winds me up, and I've become so tired and not too mention paranoid! I only work in an office too and I feel sorry for everyone there having to put up with me! X

Passmethecrisps Fri 09-Nov-12 18:43:06

Not just you. I have been largely fine all the way through (am now 40+2) but having spent the day chirpy, singing to myself and generally happy as a clam DH came home and got ranted at about something I had no idea was even bothering me.

Part and parcel

wilderumpus Sat 10-Nov-12 11:37:52

hehe. me too smile I have particularly hormonal days and today is one! Today, if I am on my own I feel a bit sad and lonely but if I go downstairs to join my family I become full of rage at noisy eating, loud bangs (DS is 2!), apparent laziness and am also interpreting everything DH says/doesn't say as him hating me. I could definitely start a fight with a paper bag.

But I am lonely on my own!

Oh man. And am 13+4 today so we are in the same boat! All the fun of the fair grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now