Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What is this baby doing to me? (not serious)

(5 Posts)
Wheels79 Fri 09-Nov-12 08:30:54

Yesterday: Found two 1.5cm grey hairs sticking out of my cheek and the Physio told me it would be best if I avoided walking.
Today: A little bit of wee escaped when I sneezed. Luckily I was still at home so could change pants.

I'm only 27 weeks! This can only get worse.

Sleepyfergus Fri 09-Nov-12 08:36:26

Yes, all part of being pregnant! There are some good 'side effects' though....hopefully glossy hair, strong nails, the ability to eat your increasing body weight in cake and chocolate and not have to suck your tummy in!

And of course, an ickle baby in 13 weeks time. The best thing ever!

Enjoy the good and the bad, and congrats.

PS. The wee things gets worse before it gets better. I was never v good at going my pelvic floor exercises but found things went back to normal quite quickly after giving birth. In the meantime, stocks and shares in panty liners served me well!

Wheels79 Fri 09-Nov-12 09:47:41

Hair and nails have stayed the same but the cake thing is good. Enjoying the movement too actually. Panty liners are a good call.

I can't believe whats happening to my body and I'm only just pregnant...
Even though baby is about a cm how come my bladder has already shrunk and I have to get up in the night to go for a wee!
Hair does seem to be better though as I used to need to wash it 2 or 3 times a week and this week its going strong and looks like I'll only need to do it the once! (Either that or my standards are already slipping wink)

I could have grown a beard when I was pregnant blush When I first noticed it I berated Dp for not telling me -he said he didn't want to upset me. I was far mire upset that he would let me leave the house as a bearded lady shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now