Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Wife 4 days late - getting feeling like a stitch

(5 Posts)
Bricki Thu 08-Nov-12 12:50:36

Hi

my wife was due on last sunday and still nothing. Not been getting any period pains and had a digital test show negative yesterday.

today she has had a feeling like a stitch which she doesn't normally have if shes coming on.

any thoughts?

CanYouGetDownPlease Thu 08-Nov-12 20:06:11

Digital tests are not always the most sensitive, might be worth testing with a First Response test using first morning urine. Hope you get the result you want.

katesav87 Thu 08-Nov-12 20:48:56

I didn't get a postive until 6 days after my period was due. So keep testing. Hope u get The result you want soon!

milktraylady Thu 08-Nov-12 22:51:05

Test with a cheapo tesco one. Is she having any other odd symptoms? I had really hot legs at night- a pmt symptom for me, so I knew something was up.

Good luck for your journey smile

Secondsop Thu 08-Nov-12 23:15:53

First Response is the one that worked best and clearest and soonest for me - the digital ones are not as sensitive. It's hard to tell sometimes what symptoms mean - eg I was convinced that i was going to get my period any second but it turned out I was pregnant. Best of luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now