Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Worried :(

(5 Posts)
Jenjen85 Wed 07-Nov-12 08:19:05

As im new to all of this I could be worrying over nothing but I am 5wks 5days pregnant and for the past couple of days (since monday) I havent really felt pregnant. When I first found out (last wednesday) I had sore boobs, implantation niggles, tired, off food, constipation, but now my boobs dont feel sore, im still tired and have constipation but im worried that there is something wrong. I havent had any bleeding or anything just dont really feel pregnant. I had a wave of sickness yesterday morning on the drive to work but wasnt actually sick. Had a little cry this morning before I left for work as im really worried there might be something wrong. Can anyone help?

DangerMousey Wed 07-Nov-12 08:32:30

Please try not to worry - in the first few weeks my symptoms came-and-went on a daily basis. And i know a lot of other women on here said the same. I had lots of days in weeks 5, 6 and 7 where i felt absolutely fine, not pregnant at all.

Then the constant nausea and dry-heaving hit me like a train at 8 weeks and lasted until 14 weeks!

As long as you do not have any bleeding or bad stomach cramps you are pretty likely to be fine smile

Try to relax and enjoy these symptom-free days if you can. And congratulations on your pregnancy!

Jenjen85 Wed 07-Nov-12 08:44:22

Thanks DangerMousey I really want this pregnany to go ok as its my first so im constantly worrying. Got my booking in appointment on 4th December so counting down to that smile

BadgerFace Wed 07-Nov-12 08:46:16

No symptoms is a perfectly normal symptom! And this is a common worry so you are not alone. I had sore boobs for about the first week of being pregnant which then went away and have pretty much had no symptoms all the way to where I am now at nearly 30 weeks.

It's very disconcerting in the early weeks but try not to let it worry you. You will be glad of it if it carries on for the later weeks and you are one of the lucky ones not to feel too poorly!

10storeylovesong Wed 07-Nov-12 14:09:15

I felt nauseaus really early on but only started throwing up about 8 weeks and it's still going (15 weeks). I know it's much easier said than some but try not to worry and enjoy not feeling terrible.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now