Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

cramps yet no bleeding, very worried tho.

(5 Posts)
neenienana Tue 06-Nov-12 16:52:02

HI, I am 11 weeks pregnant and last night had atiny amount of pinkish brownish blood when i wiped. throughout the night and today I have had cramps but no more bleeding. I am convinced it is a miscarriage but I have to wait till tomorrow for scan which is when my dating scan was due anyway. Anyone else out there has a similar scenario? I am sick with worry and fear the worst.

maillotjaune Tue 06-Nov-12 16:57:06

So sorry you're going through this. I have had similar twice - once I did go on to miscarry, once I continued to bleed for several weeks but went to term and DS3 is nearly 3.

Unfortunately you just can't tell. Hope you have some support in real life to hand hold through this.

Dogsmom Tue 06-Nov-12 17:24:58

I haven't had similar but have read lots of posts from women who have had this and gone on to have healthy pregnancies, pinkish brown blood is old blood and usually ok. The fact you've had no more is a good sign and cramps are normal, maybe you have overdone it a bit or have a cervix infection.

wanderingalbatross Tue 06-Nov-12 17:32:01

I had pink/red spotting on and off for a few weeks at the end of the first trimester. DD is currently sitting next to me throwing her dinner on the floor. Spotting is common, good luck with the scan tomorrow.

neenienana Tue 06-Nov-12 19:26:18

Thanks for the support , have had a tiny bit more brownish bleeding. Holding out for the scan now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now