Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pain at 32+4? Please help Strong braxton hicks or is it more?

(4 Posts)
sleepyhead1234 Tue 06-Nov-12 08:56:11

I've been having braxton hicks now for a couple of weeks they've never bothered me no pain just tight.

Yesterday they started more frequently and i really did notice them they made me stand straight and i did have a little pain with a few of them. They did ease when i rested.

This morning the tighenings are still happening and i have a sharp period pain dull ache all along my lower abdomen and low back ache which isn't going and coming like a contraction it's constant. Not a UTI saw m/w yesterday. Baby moving fine.

should i ring or is it just another part of normal pregnancy?

twolittlebundles Tue 06-Nov-12 09:04:52

ring the mw- even just to let her know. That way if anything changes or it picks up you can get seen faster.

PeshwariNaan Tue 06-Nov-12 13:38:27

Yes - ring the mw and ask! I had something similar but it didn't last as long as yours. Just check!

sleepyhead1234 Tue 06-Nov-12 22:41:14

Rang and got told to go in. Had a trace which was normal and got examined they said i'm not in labour my cervix is closed. The pain is probably down to bad braxton's and that yesterday baby was breech but today it's head down so it's turned the dr said that can hurt alot. I've still got pain though?!?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now