Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cervical ectropion/errosion anyone else having this?

(5 Posts)
Hopingforno2 Mon 05-Nov-12 18:27:29

Hi

I have been having blood streak/ coloured cm since around 7 weeks im now 16+4 and was told after a trip to maternity triage with proper spotting that i have a cervical ectropion/errosion.

Since then it stopped for 2 weeks theb has happened a few times since last week. Is anyone else in same boat? Mayabe further on than me? Did/do u get this blood in cm coming and going?xx

sundaesundae Tue 06-Nov-12 11:53:13

Have has it twice, now 20 weeks and baby is perfectly happy in there. It is scary but apparently nothing to worry about.

Hopingforno2 Tue 06-Nov-12 12:58:23

Thank u for replying it scares me every time and mines seems to very sensitive at the moment sad xx

NAR4 Tue 06-Nov-12 13:07:00

I had it with baby number 3. Apparently it is very common and like sundae said, it is nothing to worry about. If it puts your mind at rest, my baby was born full term and was perfectly healthy.

Hopingforno2 Tue 06-Nov-12 13:47:04

Aw thats good to hear just not nice seeing the blood esp when it stops for 2 weeks just almost more relaxed and bam its back. How often did urs bleed?xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now