Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant no symptoms

(13 Posts)
littlehelp Mon 05-Nov-12 14:59:10

I'm coming up to 6 weeks pregnant and don't have any symptoms
Starting to worry something has gone wrong

The only thing I do have is sore boobs when will the morning sickness start?
Can't remember from my first pregnacy

Claireangel7 Mon 05-Nov-12 15:16:30

Hi, I wouldn't panic, not everyone experiences morning sickness, particularly if it's your second child. I'm on number two and it's completely different to number one, I often forget I'm pregnant. Always best to have a check up anyway as you'll feel tons better when you get proper confirmation all is ok.

FlaminNoraImPregnantPanda Mon 05-Nov-12 15:18:54

I believe the worst of the symptoms kick in around 8 weeks.

upanddown83 Mon 05-Nov-12 15:55:14

I am 12 weeks and apart from no period and boobs getting bigger I have had no symptoms at all had booking app and scan 2wks ago and everything is good and where it should be grin

littlehelp Mon 05-Nov-12 16:13:52

Thank you for the responses, feel better for hearing that,
got midwife on wednesday roll on for the scan then it will truely sink in lol

My mum states that she was never sick, or even felt nauseous with me. I did hope I was following in her footsteps. Then week 6/8 hit me and I've got nausea and retching - lovely. I hope you can manage to stay like you are (and my mum!) as the nausea is not fun!

(Sorry about the double timeline thing - I'm not sure of which week I'm in at the moment because there's a conflict between my period date and an early scan that won't be resolved till my next scan!)

QuietNinjaTardis Mon 05-Nov-12 17:26:11

6 and a half weeks my morning sickness kicked in. Violently ill. On the other hand I know 3 people who are currently pregnant who have had no sickness whatsoever. So completely different for everyone.

Jojoba1986 Mon 05-Nov-12 18:06:10

I didn't even have the sore boobs first time round! The only symptom I had was super-smelling powers! DS was born 8 days late, absolutely fine!

I'm currently 9+3 & nauseated, dizzy, unbelievably exhausted & my boobs hurt constantly! Every pregnancy is different! wink

panicnotanymore Mon 05-Nov-12 18:51:37

I'm another one with no symptoms, I even had monthly bleeds for the first few months. At 6 weeks I had no clue I was pregnant!

TwitchyTail Mon 05-Nov-12 20:34:00

I felt absolutely normal until six weeks, then the vomit comet hit with a vengeance. Enjoy it while it lasts.

That said, my mother had no symptoms with me, and I think about a third of women don't get any significant sickness, so maybe you're just lucky!

Lovethesea Mon 05-Nov-12 21:43:55

I had two pregnancies with no morning sickness at all, not even a moment of nausea. My mum was the same. Just tired and no periods. Nothing else at all until the bump grew and kicked me.

One a DD and one a DS so not gender related!

SingingSands Mon 05-Nov-12 21:46:54

I had no symptoms when I carried my DS. Shocking first pregnancy with DD so it was rather pleasant to experience. Although I did get a bit stressed around 12 weeks - scan wasn't for another 2 weeks, no symptoms, no bump, I nearly convinced myself I'd made it up! But then the bump seemed to appear overnight so I felt a bit better!

carrielou2007 Mon 05-Nov-12 21:54:27

Very few symptoms here, no sickness with any of these three, very tired in first 12 weeks and ridiculously sensitive sense of smell that's it. Carried exactly the same all bump with dd and ds so who knows with this one grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now