Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Rhesus negative in second pregnancy

(4 Posts)
whatchagonna Mon 05-Nov-12 00:44:44

Please can someone explain to me in very basic English what I need to do?? I have read all the advice and am no wiser...

I am rhesus negative and 24wks with #2. I had the requisite jabs with no 1.

No bleeding so far in this pregnancy, and no miscarriages etc. Same father.

So do I need to do anything in particular this time around? Is it the same jabs etc?

Please someone tell me...

nonameslefttouse Mon 05-Nov-12 00:50:20

Hi I am also rhesis negative and had my dd 3 years ago and it was just the same jabs as with my ds first time round. Ds has the same blood group as me so no need for the final jab after he arrived but dd has husbands blood group so had to have the third jab after her!

Hope everything goes well

SkipTheLightFanjango Mon 05-Nov-12 00:55:45

I am Rhesus neg. I have 4 kids. It's just the same as with the first..I got lucky..only needed jab during preg and after 1 birth as the other 3 are neg too! Dd2 will have to go through the same thing as she is neg too. Perhaps I should get her to check her bf's and only date the neg's to save the jabs!!
When I had my first there were no jabs during pregnancy, second time I didn't know I should have had a jab after being hit by a car at 32 weeks preg..but they are all alive and well so I really would not worry. Good luck!

whatchagonna Mon 05-Nov-12 02:09:14

Easy - thank you smile!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now