Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Possibly ridiculous pregnancy symptom

(5 Posts)
timewastingonhere Sun 04-Nov-12 20:02:03

But just wanted to see if anyone else had this...basically with my first pregnancy before I tested I had the most ridiculous itchy legs (lower leg) as a new and main symptom of pregnancy which I did nt know at the time; second baby a week prior to testing I got the same itchy legs and thought I'm pregnant and was and continued with itchy/liver level things/problems throughout...

This month we have started trying in a relaxed fashion for number 3, not due to test till Fri but I have already started getting the ridiculously itchy legs - if course there could be some other trigger and I may not be pregnant, but my real reason for the post has anyone else had this has an early symptom of pregnancy?

ladymia Sun 04-Nov-12 21:29:25

not as an early symptom but i got this from 10 - 18 weeks

blondiedollface Sun 04-Nov-12 21:39:53

Had this with DD from about 10 weeks until the very end!

timewastingonhere Sun 04-Nov-12 22:07:52

Thank you 10 weeks is early so I'm deducting that it is possible....

growyourown77 Mon 05-Nov-12 13:04:51

Aha! So I'm not the only one... smile I'm 15+6 and have had seriously, burning itchy legs for the last 2-3 weeks. What made it worse was shaving them (nice for 1.5 days) then the regrowth set them on fire! It's hairy all the way apart from special occasions from now on for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now