Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

20 week scan perfect, still so nervous!?

(4 Posts)
NewMrsH Sun 04-Nov-12 18:39:19

Hey,

Had my 20 week scan with my first baby and all was great, perfect in fact but I still can't relax!!

Was anyone else like this? I want to shop and enjoy this but I still feel nervous!

Xxx

WendyWillow Sun 04-Nov-12 18:54:34

I've only just started to relax now at 25 + 3 as I know that if anything happens now she has a chance and with each passing day that chance gets better. Movements also become much more definite and as though there is a baby in there not just a fluttering sensation. Don't worry to much about how you think you are meant to feel, everyone feels differently.

Xx

graciem Sun 04-Nov-12 20:39:52

aww dont worry u will be fine. i didnt relax til 24 weeks with my 1st baby and finaly shopped at 28 wks. the worrying is all part of mummyhood.

BoysBoysBoysAndMe Mon 05-Nov-12 06:55:20

Congratulations!

I'm about to have my third and I've never been able to relax until I have them in my arms.

It's just maternal instinct/worry I suppose.

But I did find it reassuring at the 20 week scans that nothing bad was seen-just not reassuring enough!!

Good luck. Try to put it to the back of your mind and enjoy pg

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now