Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Blood

(4 Posts)
Nelliebump Sat 03-Nov-12 11:22:56

I'm only a few weeks into my second pregnancy and as my first one was perfect I am a bit paranoid. Cramps, nausea and this morning when I wiped, tiny blood spots in mucus. Not a lot of either. Please, is this normal? No support from my family whatsoever. At almost 40 u would think I would be more knowledgeable. Please help

incyspider Sat 03-Nov-12 16:54:02

Light spotting can be expected in early pregnancy. There are lots of different reasons why, implantation bleeds, the vagina wall is much more sensitive so sex can cause it too... I think it's natures way of freaking us pregnant ladies out.
Hope you're feeling ok?

Nelliebump Mon 05-Nov-12 09:45:42

I think you are right with the freaking out bit. Thanks. Spotting gone but cramps and pukey feeling still with me. Bliss!!

incyspider Mon 05-Nov-12 10:16:22

Fingers crossed the sickness will subside in a few weeks. This pregnancy malarkey isn't half as glamourous as they make out is it. BUT congratulations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now