Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

11-12 weeks symptons

(10 Posts)
Bunnychan Sat 03-Nov-12 08:49:40

Hi there!
Im currently 11 weeks and I've noticed that my symptons are fading. I haven't had morning sickness really but have had a few green moments which are lessening. My boobs are aching less and I managed to stay awake to watch tv last night. My belly seems less fat and more forwardly round. I'm still very spotty though.
I was just wondering what other people experienced symptoms wise around this time? Should I worry that these symptoms seen to be calming?
Many thanks x

Rockchick1984 Sat 03-Nov-12 09:48:18

Your symptoms generally change / stop around the start of the second trimester. It's something to do with the baby getting what it needs through the placenta in the second trimester so it's easier on you than the first smile

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 03-Nov-12 11:15:25

Yes I was much the same and understood it to be the placenta doing more of the hard work! I'm nearly 16 weeks now. The sickness had eased somewhat (still occasionally!) and have more energy.

FlaminNoraImPregnantPanda Sat 03-Nov-12 13:57:38

Yep this is normal. I didn't find out I was pregnant until 11/12 weeks and couldn't remember when my last period was. The midwife dated me to 11/12 weeks based on the fact I'd been feeling really rough and was now starting to feel a lot better. Scan confirmed she was right.

Bunnychan Sat 03-Nov-12 14:02:00

Aw thanks ladies! I found the hb on my Doppler so I feel happier. To be fair, I feel pregnant but felt really good this morning until my brother told me how run down I look :-s x

Susieloo Sat 03-Nov-12 14:02:06

My symptoms disappeared at 12 weeks and I rang my midwife in a panic because I didn't feel pregnant anymore, she reassured me it was normal and pfb ds is now 4 monthssmile

beaver33 Sat 03-Nov-12 15:29:33

Similar for me, too! Suddenly got more energy this week and yesterday (12+4) had the scan, so it's all timing.
Having said that, once I got home last night was violently ill for hours, so it's not all plain sailing yet... (rolls eyes)

Zorra Sun 04-Nov-12 08:43:20

Me too smile Except my morning sickness has changed to evening sickness, so now I want to throw up constantly from about 5pm. Nice! Still, also a bit more energy here, though seem to be getting insomnia again. With DS I was fast asleep for the first and third trimesters and wide awake for the middle one, seems to be going the same way again...

katieearnshaw Sun 04-Nov-12 09:48:55

I am 11 weeks too and seem to be experiencing exactly the same as you. I've felt sick on and off but no actual sickness, I've been tired and had sore boobs. That all seems to have gone and I've been left with loads of spots and a bit of an addiction to drinking soda water! This thread has reassured me that I'm not the only one experiencing this, so thank you! X

Bunnychan Sun 04-Nov-12 10:41:27

The irony is that I feel crap today! Feel like I've been smacked in the boobs with a cricket bat and my stomach is feeling tight and achy. Felt great yesterday! :-s

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now