Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bump ache - normal?!?!?!?

(4 Posts)
ratbagcatbag Fri 02-Nov-12 11:19:14

Hi all

I'm 18+5 and up until Monday was not showing at all, just my usual rounded fat belly, anyway cue today and nothing fits, trousers are cutting in and everyone is commenting how in the past five days I really have started to look pregnant.
What's worrying me is my bumps aching, all over, the sides, the top and underneath it just feels like everything is pulled.

Please reassure me this is normal, as I've suddenly stretched everywhere and what feels like very rapidly?

(first baby - if wasn't obvious by my worry smile )

eagleray Fri 02-Nov-12 11:25:15

Yes, normal I would say - am 29 weeks and been getting this ache for some time now - gets worse if I've been walking a few miles!

FreddieMercurysFrightfulBolero Fri 02-Nov-12 11:28:31

sounds normal - but like anything, if you're worried, get your midwife to check you out. Lot of moisturiser helps with the stretching and tightnesssmile

ratbagcatbag Fri 02-Nov-12 12:02:57

Thanks both, after conducting a straw poll of previously pregnant friends, apparently when you first have a noticable growth they believe it's normal too and suffer with growth pains too.
Maternity shopping it is tomorrow then smile
Argh, this being pregnant larks a breeze if you watch the movies, gah!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now