Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Second pregnancy

(8 Posts)
Nelliebump Thu 01-Nov-12 18:55:33

Very early stages of my second pregnancy but totally different to the first. Feel queasy and mega tired all day with slight cramps. Is this normal??

zillyzilly Thu 01-Nov-12 18:56:50

Exactly how I felt with my second.

spinaltap Thu 01-Nov-12 19:08:08

I'm in the early stages of 2nd pregnancy too - morning sickness kicked in a good week earlier than last time and I can barely move off the sofa. I don't remember it being this bad last time (though it was still bad then!)

greenbananas Thu 01-Nov-12 19:32:15

I think every pregnancy is different - just like every baby is different. Hope you feel better soon.

ellesabe Thu 01-Nov-12 19:32:41

I felt the same in my first trimester but the 3rd trimester has been a doddle compared to last time. Hang in there ladies!

PipIsOutNow Thu 01-Nov-12 19:33:56

I'm 27 weeks on my 2nd pregnancy and I have found this pregnancy so different from my first. I sailed through my first no problems at all! This time everything seems to be going wrong and I'm a wreck! So strange how two pregnancies can be sooooo different. Hope u all start to feel better soon.

lovethesun1 Thu 01-Nov-12 19:37:31

Exactly the same here,I put it down to being more tired than 1st time around. Am now 16wks tho & feel a lot better,so hang on in there! & congrats on your good news smile

addictedtolatte Thu 01-Nov-12 19:40:40

my 1st pregnancy came morning sickness free but 2nd pregnancy was morning sickness till 24 weeks. i always wonder if its down to the sex your carrying. no 1 was a boy then no 2 a girl

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now