Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Toothache driving me mad

(2 Posts)
chezziejo Thu 01-Nov-12 18:21:27

I know the obvious answer is go to the dentist but doubt they will do anything. I had a cavity in a wisdom tooth of all places back in April and was told to wait until December before it could be taken out. Never had toothache it with it ho just an irritated gum. This feels different but it seems to move about. Have tried oragel and that dosnt work. Plusni dont get it Everyday. I'm 37 weeks as well and really fed up and emotional for some reason sad

Not sure what I want anyone to say , list needed a damn good moan.

Sparklyoldwhizzbangcatpusswhee Fri 02-Nov-12 00:15:51

Could you be having sinus pain, not toothache? My sinuses are very close to my tooth roots at the back, (so much so that the dentist was concerned that she would break through to my sinus when she took a molar out!)
When I get pain, its very hard to differrentiate between sinusitis and toothache.
Sinus pain might be a little easier to treat? You could try inhaling steam for a start and have a chat with the doctor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now