Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Office Chairs for SPD

(2 Posts)
weeblueberry Thu 01-Nov-12 14:53:49

I'm only 13 weeks at the moment but in the last couple of days have noticed quite a bit of pelvis, back and knee pain. My boss noticed me squirming and has told me to do some research and find out what the best chair for pregnancy is and just order it.

Any suggestions? I'm obviously not sporting a bump yet but it would be good if it was something that did me the whole way through. I looked at some old threads where people suggested pregnancy balls but I suspect thats going to be saved for a bit later wink

SlightlyBabyCrazed Thu 01-Nov-12 21:20:41

Any chair that has the inflatable back support in addition to the usual adjustment , also use a foot support under the desk, I find having knees bent at 90 degrees reduces back discomfort quite a bit.
Not sure if the kneeling type backless things would be good. I find my gym ball is the only thing I can get comfy on at home, not sure I'd get it to work though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now