Talk

Advanced search

dead in my womb :(

(13 Posts)
hopelesskim Thu 01-Nov-12 03:49:28

today will be a halloween to remember sad my second ultrasound at 11 weeks was scheduled and after it was done i simply receive a paper with the words "fetal demise" got sent to another doctor and was told my baby wasnt developing and i was part of that 30% of women that loose their fetus. i could not stop crying all day. my mother accompany me and in a way was comforting to watch her cry with me.my bf and i of 6 years were so happy we were finally expecting after 2 miscarriges years back. i was almost 3 months i was the happyest i ever been. and now i wish i could fall asleep and reunite with my tiny babyes. i dont know why this is happening when i have so much love to give sad

Welovecouscous Thu 01-Nov-12 03:57:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Welovecouscous Thu 01-Nov-12 03:59:37

hopelesskim Thu 01-Nov-12 04:07:10

thnk yu welove. i am terrified i am a wreck i wish time could pass so i could stop this pain and knot in my throat.i feel guilt ive been thru alot in my 24 years of life. ive put my body thru alot..but i have repend and had been better for years..i feel like i cant get a brake

Welovecouscous Thu 01-Nov-12 04:17:07

Welovecouscous Thu 01-Nov-12 04:19:44

Welovecouscous Thu 01-Nov-12 04:25:14

musicalendorphins Thu 01-Nov-12 04:39:57

I'm very sorry for your loss. I don't think anything can hurt as much as loosing a child. I wish you strength to get through the days ahead.

(((hopelesskim)))

TwitchyTail Thu 01-Nov-12 07:33:49

I am so so sorry Kim. My thoughts are with you.

Welovecouscous Thu 01-Nov-12 08:59:01

whatdoithinknow Thu 01-Nov-12 09:02:33

So sorry Kim I've had two misscarriages too one was just before 12 week scan and i was so down for a long time after. All those weeks of hope and promise i can remember napping and then wakig up with that sinking feeling of why did this have to happen? Life felt so cruel. I had a norml pregnancy afterwards then a miss and now pregnant again. Dont give up hope it is very hard but you will get there in the end and it will all be worth it i promise. Big hugs to you xxx

JayNostin Thu 01-Nov-12 09:59:38

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have lost two babies this year; we found out our son had died in the womb at 17 weeks when we went for our 20 week scan earlier this year and then 3 months ago at our 12 week scan we found our baby had also died and stopped developing. Heartbreaking doesn't even begin to cover it, does it? It's just not fair.

Please don't think that this is your fault for things you've done to yourself in the past. Sadly these things do just happen; I know it's not much comfort now.

I know it feels like you'll never get over it, the sense of loss and guilt and even anger is strong now but with time the pain will get less although you will never forget your babies. Do you have a supportive family and partner? Take strength from them and allow yourself to grieve, but also allow yourself after a time, to get on with your life without feeling guilty.

My heart goes out to you x

HorridHeffalumpsWickedWoozles Thu 01-Nov-12 10:06:34

So sorry for your losses Kim, absoloutely not your fault please dont think that. I hope you can find some small comfort with your family. Thinking of you. <hugs>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now