Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Describe a 'twinge'

(4 Posts)
MayimBialik Wed 31-Oct-12 16:11:57

I keep reading about people having twinges suggesting impending labour. What do they mean a 'twinge'?? I desperately want one of these twinges as I am 39+3 and fit to burst.could a Braxton hick's be considered a twinge?

I want to be able to say to people I've had a few twinges! Waaaaah!! Actually I want to say 'I've had the baby' but will settle for 'twinges' now i suppose...

RhubarbCrumbled Wed 31-Oct-12 16:39:37

From what I remember last time, it's a bit like a period cramp and it makes you draw breath and say 'oooo'.

ALittleBitOfMagic Wed 31-Oct-12 17:54:51

39+5 here and I've been having period type pain on and off for a week so when people ask if I've been having twinges (about 50 times a day !! angry) I've been saying yes . I didn't really understand it either til I started getting the cramp . I think you will know if and when you get them .

MayimBialik Wed 31-Oct-12 18:55:13

I get period cramp and BHs on and off. Dammit I'm going to call them twinges. I wouldn't go as far as too say the cramp takes my breath away unfortunately. Come on pain!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now