Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Aquanatal classes, South-East London

(4 Posts)
Mrsbirchall Wed 31-Oct-12 10:18:49

Hi

Does anyone know of any aquanatal swimming classes in South London area? I'm struggling to find any! I live near Brockley..SE23...

Thanks
Sarah
x

DangerMousey Wed 31-Oct-12 11:37:29

Hello, there's a good one at Crook Log Leisure Centre in Bexleyheath at 7pm on a Thursday.

It's a council-run leisure centre so no need to be a member, or to register or book, you just turn up and pay (I think it's £5.25, and you need a quid for a locker). There's plenty of free parking as well. It's a really relaxing lovely class, not really exercise as such, more just stretching and relaxing in the water.

Might be a bit of a trek for you from Brockley though sad

Here's the address and postcode:

Crook Log leisure centre, Brampton Road, Bexleyheath, Kent
United Kingdom,DA7 4HH.

It is about a 5 minute drive off the A2, so maybe not too bad if you have a car and can get onto the A2 easily, perhaps a Lewisham?

Mrsbirchall Wed 31-Oct-12 12:08:58

Thanks DangerMousey, I'll definitely have a look into that as I do have a car... x

SleeplessKnight Wed 31-Oct-12 12:10:09

Crystal Palace Pool used to do one, 6.30-7.30pm on a Monday. Not sure if it's still going but might be worth a look?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: