Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sex ... 38 weeks!!

(7 Posts)
susanjessica123 Tue 30-Oct-12 22:09:27

I'm 38 weeks pregnant and me and my partner had sex (tmi!!!) It felt like he was hitting something lol.. What could this be?? Help please

octanegirl Wed 31-Oct-12 13:09:54

Your cervix maybe? I'm sure it's fine, maybe go easier next time!

iloveholidays Wed 31-Oct-12 14:10:08

I've no idea but let me know if it kick starts anything smile. I'm 38+5 and keen to get baby coming but to be honest it's the last thing on my mind!!! smile

susanjessica123 Wed 31-Oct-12 16:04:37

Nope, didn't start anything!! I'm trying everything I've had nothing but a few twinges.

iloveholidays Wed 31-Oct-12 19:57:43

Good luck Susan.

I can't stop symptom watching. Both DD1 and DD2 were arrived early so wasn't expecting to still be pregnant now!! I've had most of the pre labour signs but not changing into anything so wouldn't worry about not having twinges.

ItsMyLastOne Wed 31-Oct-12 21:14:16

I'm only 35+2 but when we've had sex over the last couple of weeks I keep feeling like he's getting stuck. It's a bit strange, but a bit of lube has helped!

susanjessica123 Wed 31-Oct-12 22:59:26

This is my first, at 34 week scan we were told baby weighed 6lb and could be expected at any time so I've been waiting since then and... Nothing sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now