Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is it normal.... getting a little worried

(2 Posts)
mommyPlant Mon 29-Oct-12 09:04:34

I am 35w 4d pregnant and for around the last week I have been having period type pains and lower back pain, the intensity ranges from a little annoying to so painful I cant walk. Over the weekend they seem to have been worse but they have not been timeable, there seems no pattern to them, this morning I have lower back pain and some mild period type pains, it also hurts when little one moves around... I did a google search (never a good idea) and it seems like loads of people have this in late pregnancy... dont want to call DH out of work if its for nothing as hes busy and stressed atm... anyone with simlar pains? I feel bad for you if you do but nice to know its not only me....

Tweet2tweet Mon 29-Oct-12 09:09:23

Call your MW if you're concerned at all. Could be nothing but it's better to put your mind at rest. They'll probaby have you in for a quick check and that will take any stress you're having away, even just hearing baby heart beat will probably be a huge relief. Hope all goes okay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now