Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

33 weeks, feel sick as a dog!

(5 Posts)
leobear Sun 28-Oct-12 18:42:36

Anyone else having 3rd trimester nausea? I don't remember this from last time around, but have felt as sick as a dog all day. Baby MAJORLY active as well. Boak

33goingon64 Sun 28-Oct-12 19:14:04

I was very sick 32-34 weeks (2 years ago!). Hadn't vomited at all in first or second trimester but suddenly got nausea leading to violent vomiting lasting several hours, every few days for 2 weeks. Funny thing is that I didn't feel I'll once I'd stopped vomiting, just tired. I read up about it and apparently there's a surge od hormones as you enter the third trimester which can cause nausea. It's quite rare though. I didn't worry as once the vomiting stopped I felt fine and could still eat/drink.

ellesabe Sun 28-Oct-12 20:43:43

I'm 38 weeks now and have had this on-and-off for the past month. I think it might be the baby pressing against my stomach that makes me feel a bit sick...maybe...

leobear Sun 28-Oct-12 21:02:48

Thanks for replying. Yes, I'm wondering whether it's the baby pressing on my tummy.....I can feel limbs right up near my ribcage!

ellesabe Mon 29-Oct-12 19:03:16

It also coincided with the start of heartburn for me...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now