Talk

Advanced search

pain during sex, cud i be pg?

(6 Posts)
Hai1988 Sun 28-Oct-12 15:11:08

Hey all, am currently ttc so this is proberly me reading into things way to much.

But me and dh always like to have sex in a postition where im on back sort of tucked up knees by head, so you get quite deep penetration, soz tmi blush

.Any way the last two times we have done it it has been quite painfull so much so we had to stop and change postitions.

Question is has anyone experianced this (not being able to get deep penetration) in early pregnancy before?

Dogsmom Sun 28-Oct-12 16:14:51

I didn't notice any difference in the early days and I can't think of a pregnancy related reason why it would but someone may come along and say they had the same.

I started feeling uncomfortable around week 7-8 as my uterus was stretching and the only pain during sex was if my husband lay too heavily on my stomach, he's a heavy guy though. Obviously by this time I knew I was pregnant because had missed a period and done a couple of tests.

You can get 'bedding in' cramps but they happen at any time and not only during sex.

weeblueberry Sun 28-Oct-12 16:27:20

Not that early, no. I'm 12+3 and boyfriend has said he's noticed a change the last week or so. But nothing really prior to that..

kittykatskumkwat Sun 28-Oct-12 16:48:48

Hai I noticed that before I knew I was pregnant with dd, had implantation bleed which I took for af then started using opk cd13 got a positive and dtd and noticed it to be really uncomfortable/ painful, ( it was quite deep) didn't read anything into it till a doctor told to test so I'd have been about 6/7 weeks I guess

Hai1988 Sun 28-Oct-12 17:12:39

Probs me just imageing things then

Hai1988 Wed 31-Oct-12 19:27:46

Hey all well i just got.my bfp so turns out i wasnt.imaging i after all smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now