Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Boobs still so painful at 16 weeks??

(8 Posts)
Luckylam Sat 27-Oct-12 20:00:11

Is this normal?? pg with dc3, with dc1 I had sore boobs till 12 weeks no sore boobs at all with dc2, they're not only tender but I'm getting shooting pains too, anyone else experienced this?

carrielou2007 Sat 27-Oct-12 22:56:51

Mine are huge and like rocks!! I'm almost 16 weeks, sore with both dc but not a lot, only stopped feeding ds 6 months ago so gone from empty tea bags to a pair like Jordon's!! Even feeling the water in the shower hurts!!

ZuleikaD Sun 28-Oct-12 06:25:03

Yep, pg with DC3 here and still painful at nearly 20 weeks.

mrsbugsywugsy Sun 28-Oct-12 14:01:23

still sore here at 27 weeks hmm
not as bad as early on though

Marmiteisyummy Sun 28-Oct-12 14:15:42

Still very sensitive and sore here at 16 weeks. In fact they've had a bit of a growth spurt this week and I needed new bras from my maternity ones from last time. Despite losing over half a stone since I became pg I've gone from a 30e to 34ff, so not surprising they hurt a bit I guess!

Dogsmom Sun 28-Oct-12 16:16:23

Yeah me too (21 weeks) they're not as sore as in the first tri but still very tender. Massive too much to husbands delight wink

rogersmellyonthetelly Sun 28-Oct-12 17:16:04

Me too! I'm sure mine were fine by 12 weeks with both previous babies, but this time I'm 25 weeks and they are still tender.

Luckylam Sun 28-Oct-12 20:49:10

good to know im not the only one smileMines have grown massively in the past few weeks too actually, hadnt made the connection that that's why they might be sore x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now