Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sorry if tmI but anyone else's orgasms super intense in pregnancy??

(12 Posts)
whatdoithinknow Fri 26-Oct-12 14:09:21

Thats it really , I've always thought they get a bit 'different' in pregnancy and somehow more intense but almost feel embarrassed by the intensity of my orgasm last night I'm talking uncontrollable noises and one side of face went partialy numb felt like I'd had a stroke! Was fine after couple minutes but very full on at the time!!

Jakeyblueblue Fri 26-Oct-12 17:35:12

Yes I had a similar thing so much so I stopped dtd!
They were really intense, almost too much to bear lol and after one particularly bad one my back went into total spasm and it was agony.
We laugh about it now but it wasn't good at the time smile

Dogsmom Fri 26-Oct-12 19:10:19

Mine are too but not in a nice way, I find they give me very uncomfortable cramps, I'm a bit pissed off tbh after reading about these wonderful orgasms I was going to have.

PLUS I'm super randy pretty much everyday and having rude dreams most nights.

terilou87 Fri 26-Oct-12 21:17:01

(laughing) yes they were, bump kind of gets in way too much now and not getting it all to often, one thing i did notice is huge braxton hicks just after the big O grin

Hormonalhell Sat 27-Oct-12 11:02:22

Yes my orgasms are intense too and I bloody want them every night so horny!!

Was single up until a month ago, now we've done the deed (I more or less jumped on him after third date blush) poor guy don't know whats hit him!!! grin

Hormonalhell Sat 27-Oct-12 11:04:04

Terilou yes I get braxton hicks too for about 5 mins and also sometimes a sharp pain down my right side. Am 7 months!!

Fairylea Sat 27-Oct-12 11:10:42

Yep I was the same.

Ds is now 4 months old and dh is regularly going on and joking bout having another as he loves me being pregnant and I was super horny all the time !

Funnylittleturkishdelight Sat 27-Oct-12 11:14:36

Yup. Brilliant! I think it must have something to do with making you bond with your partner...I have to have sex! It's clearly what nature wants ;)

glossyflower Sat 27-Oct-12 14:32:53

Yes. I even had one in my sleep and it woke me up with very painful spasms afterwards - I thought I was going to lose the baby.
Unfortunately have not had a chance to enjoy intimacy with my husband much as I've been ill. Hoping we'll make up for it when I'm better.

IslaValargeone Sat 27-Oct-12 14:37:31

Ooh I don't know about bonding with your partner, all the rude orgasmic dreams I had while pregnant were centred on lesbian sex. I completely went off dh confused

Isandri Sat 27-Oct-12 19:36:24

I have the opposite problem. Nothing works sad

2blessed Sat 27-Oct-12 20:34:23

Yep and I love it, so does dp! Pregnancy rocks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now