Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

9 weeks with 2nd and showing already!!!

(11 Posts)
katesav87 Thu 25-Oct-12 18:39:17

Hi I am 9 weeks and 3 days with my second and I am really showing already! I know it can't be the baby but I'm already having to dig out the maternity clothes as nothing fits!!! Is n e one else the same? X

looloo13 Thu 25-Oct-12 18:47:17

hi Im 6 weeks pregnant with my 4th, im normally a size 10 but already in maternity trousers, doctor has said its my womb knowing what to do and simply getting on with it, doesnt help when people come over asking how far I am and when I say they look gobsmacked !!!!

katesav87 Thu 25-Oct-12 18:48:52

I know it dosent help either wen ur trying to not tell ppl. Just can't believe it!! I'm normally a size 10 aswell but now I feel like a whale! X

looloo13 Thu 25-Oct-12 18:51:15

its kinda good cos I stand there stroking it all the time, funny thing is im really just stroking fat lol x

panicnotanymore Thu 25-Oct-12 18:55:06

It's bloat!!! I was the same, huge at 8 weeks and much smaller at 12. Pregnancy hormones are not kind to the digestive system.

Springforward Thu 25-Oct-12 20:10:38

Thank god, I thought it was just me. I'm not even 8 weeks until Saturday....

lauraellajane Thu 25-Oct-12 20:19:42

I'm 9 weeks and everything is getting so uncomfortably tight! Have started looking around for maternity clothes.

Some days it feels like I've grown overnight and my tummy is just wanting to push out, dread to think what it's going to feel like later on!

Meglet Thu 25-Oct-12 20:20:54

I did too. Maternity jeans / trousers by 10 weeks.

panicnotanymore Thu 25-Oct-12 20:52:18

Don't worry lauraellajane, it gets better before it gets worse. I feel much better at 22 weeks than I did at 9. Baby is sitting higher up so that low down ugh feeling has reduced, and the bloat has gone down. Second trimester is definitely better than first. Third however.... I'm not even going to think about that yet....

therugratref Thu 25-Oct-12 20:57:08

I was in Maternity clothes at 9 weeks with number 2 .......it turned out it was 2 and 3

katesav87 Thu 25-Oct-12 21:29:14

I'm glad I'm not the only one I feel so bloated. Just tried my maternity work clothes on and they feel so nice xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now