Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just heard the heart beat for the first time!

(5 Posts)
itsmyfirsteek Thu 25-Oct-12 16:24:44

WOW. Went to GP with pains, I'm 14+2 so she wasn't sure if she would be able to find it but straight away there it was beating fast and strong. I'm so overwhelmed it was amazing. Xxx

cynister Thu 25-Oct-12 16:27:10

Isn't that the most thrilling of sounds! Congratulations..hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly..

SquealyB Thu 25-Oct-12 16:28:54

It is pretty amazing the first time you hear it! I balled crying when I hear my baby's heart beat for the first time.

itsmyfirsteek Thu 25-Oct-12 16:36:32

It made it all the better cause I had no idea I was going to hear it. The pains are nothing to worry about and I was crying my eyes out with relief and love and all those other feelings that I just can't describe. I'm starting to let myself believe that everything is going to be ok xxx

cynister Thu 25-Oct-12 17:04:03

Well, that's brilliant then! Pregnancy is such a crazy emotional time. I could not keep my hands off my bump. Pretty soon you will be able to feel your little bean kicking, and that will take your breath away too..smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now