Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hello everyone, I'm new and 15w1d pregnant!

(6 Posts)
Trishstar Wed 24-Oct-12 11:38:48

Can see from mooching around that you ladies are super supportive and helpful!

I have a few friends who have babies/toddlers/are pregnant but it's nice to be able to come here at any time!

This is my first pregnancy and first baby.

Me and my boyfriend are so excited, due date is April 16th, and we have the anomaly scan on 27th November. We are planning to find out the sex, one because I'm impatient and 2 because my friends that have little ones mostly have boys so they want to give us lots if our little one is a boy!

Can we post pictures on here? I have 2 scan pictures to share!

Trish xxx

sundaesundae Wed 24-Oct-12 12:25:21

Hiya, there are antenatal clubs on here for due month, go and pop on the April one and there is lots of lovely chat and support. Look down the bottom or under all topics becoming a parent.

edinfirst Wed 24-Oct-12 13:31:08

Come over and join us on the April thread smile

TashEv Thu 25-Oct-12 17:11:08

Hello!

I'm also due in April and its my first. sooooooo excited its ridiculous. Even the hideous all day sickness couldn't get me down too much.

We have our 20 week scan a week after you and we definitely want to find out although I am convinced its a boy.

xx

littlebubbalove Thu 25-Oct-12 17:29:36

Yes you can post photos, or at least put them on you profile. I dont have a clue how but ya'know smile x

Trishstar Thu 25-Oct-12 22:24:45

Hi guys x added to the April thread about 4 or 5 pages in xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now