Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant

(9 Posts)
sweetiepie1979 Wed 24-Oct-12 11:10:29

Hi I had sex on Sunday which seems to be round ovulation time. I had a metallic taste in mouth every time I ate on Tuesday and now on Wednesday I feel like I'm going to throw up all the time. Could I have symptoms this early it's only been 4 days? This would be my second baby. Any chat back would be good ......

BikeRunSki Wed 24-Oct-12 11:14:37

Sounds possible.

katesav87 Wed 24-Oct-12 11:19:50

Hi when I look back I was feeling sick 2 days after we conceived so it could be possible! Good luck x

sweetiepie1979 Thu 25-Oct-12 11:47:28

Ok thank you strange period like cramps today, don't know what's going on and will just have to wait it out x

calypso2008 Thu 25-Oct-12 11:51:21

period like cramps sound very much like implantation - I had the same, exactly the same amount of time after conception as you.

Before my period was due I KNEW I was pregnant.
Good Luck!

sweetiepie1979 Sat 27-Oct-12 21:12:48

Thank you I'll let you know still sick tummy swollen, now thinking I'm too sick. Watch this space

sunnyday123 Sat 27-Oct-12 21:26:03

I'd say way too early. It's the pregnancy hormones that cause the bodily changes and given they are only produced once the pregnancy implants (about 8-10 days later), I'd say anything at this stage id coincidence sorry. If you think about it, if the hormones a so low as to be undetected on a pregnancy test then how can they be high enough for pregnancy symptoms. I was 7-8 weeks before I had any real symptoms and I'd detected pregnancy at 13 days post ovulation (been using ovulation tests).

sweetiepie1979 Sat 27-Oct-12 22:18:51

I know I know. I don't know what's going on with my body it's all very strange this week. I'll just have to wait it out god I feel sick all the time though and starting aversions to the foods I avoided in first pregnancy. Psychological I suppose. I shall let you all know if I'm just crackers in the coming week. Thanks for all the replies

lurcherlover Sat 27-Oct-12 22:20:38

I don't see how you can have symptoms that early post-ov...I know I have never had any that early when I have actually been pg, but plenty that early when I haven't been but wanted to be! The brain does funny things...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now