Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

My boobs feel so bruised!

(4 Posts)
NoTeaForMe Tue 23-Oct-12 17:47:33

I'm 10 weeks today and my boobs feel like they've been punched repeatedly...they feel bruised! I don't remember them actually hurting like this last time, a bit tender maybe, but not actual pain! Is it normal?!

Thanks

mameulah Tue 23-Oct-12 18:33:27

Hi, my boobs were like that too, for ages. But it did pass, maybe about week 13? Hang in there, I am sure you will be fine.

kellestar Tue 23-Oct-12 19:36:03

The discomfort has come and gone through this pregnancy, I am 14 weeks and at the moment my nipples are super sensitive and tingly. Last pregnancy I didn't really notice until 16-20 weeks, I started leaking at 28 weeks and had to wear pads.

You may also find you've got up a cup/chest size and your bra's are a bit tight. I certainly felt better at bra release time.

I am SAHM now so often go bra-less, feels so good, until someone decides to visit in-promptu and then have to sneak off to make tea and don the bra.

Runningblue Tue 23-Oct-12 22:25:31

I've been polar opposites in my 2 pregnancies.
#1 - massive tender boobs soooo painful and bruised- feeling all the way thru..
#2 - current -boobs normal no pain, still wearing pre preg bras at 36 weeks

So you might not have had it last time, I just can't believe how different the boobage has been this time...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now