Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ANNOUNCEMENT

(9 Posts)
cbd Mon 22-Oct-12 20:38:45

Just to let you Know that Sophie-Evelyn was born on 19th October at 2:04am weighing 8lb 7oz. We have only just been allowed home today after having tests done for kidneys, bladder and a heart murmur that was picked up on after birth.

Pinner35 Mon 22-Oct-12 20:40:42

Congratulations! Beautiful name too.

SlightlySuperiorPeasant Mon 22-Oct-12 20:43:06

Congratulations! Hope all is well and you enjoy being home smile

cbd Mon 22-Oct-12 20:52:53

Thank you.
Just need to wait for a phone call hopefully tomorrow to let me know the results of the scan and see when our next appointment is for her check up. Glad to be back home, and my 4 yr old was excited when i told him we were coming home

HavingALittleFaithBaby Mon 22-Oct-12 21:31:58

Oh congratulations! What a long journey you've had but you're home and ok smile really happy for you.

3rdtimelucky73 Tue 23-Oct-12 09:51:01

Woo hoo, congratulations!

cbd Tue 23-Oct-12 11:52:40

Thank you, its been a long journey indeed, may be longer yet with her conditions but I wouldn't change her for the world. Been out for a walk already with her and had a nice cooked breakfast and hot chocolate at the local supermarket this morning.

seven77 Tue 23-Oct-12 17:34:29

Congratulations. I don't know the back story but wanted to say my DD had a heart murmur at birth. It wasn't explained much at the time, I left hospital worried sick. We were reassured at her six week check that it's actually quite common and most close on their own, sure enough when she had a follow-up appointment for it at five months it had gone.

cbd Wed 24-Oct-12 16:54:50

Hi all, had a call from the hospital today, they have heard from QMC this morning, the consultant that needs to review all Sophie-Evelyn's scan reports is currently away on holiday til friday so he wont be able to see them to friday at the earliest. Lincoln hospital phoned to say they hadn't forgotten about us but wanted to let us know what is happening and they also asked how she was doing. The MW who phoned was very pleased when I told her that Sophie-Evelyn had been weeing for england over the last two days, so kidneys and bladder must be working somehow for her to be weeing like that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now