Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

mild pinching/cramping 7wks

(4 Posts)
forgetmenots Mon 22-Oct-12 18:37:23

looking for a bit of reassurance, trying to stay away from
Google but I'm on holiday and seven weeks pregnant. I went to the loo earlier and there was a light brown stain in my pants (sorry if tmi) but no blood in the bowl or when I wiped. There's been no more. I'm worried because I've been having wee pinches and twinges, occasional period like cramps for the last two weeks and I've been laughing it off because everyone says it's normal. They've been on both sides of my lower abdomen but more on the right. And now the wee spot of something... Am I going mad or should I be worried? Don't know how people manage to wait twelve weeks for the scan, I'm really anxious now sad

forgetmenots Mon 22-Oct-12 19:31:24

Shameless bump

sundaesundae Tue 23-Oct-12 09:22:01

Hiya, almost certain a spot of implantation bleeding and the feelings are your uterus stretching and growing.

I'd call your MW or GP when back for a chat, but almost certainly nothing.

Try and enjoy your holiday!

forgetmenots Tue 23-Oct-12 10:27:36

Thanks sundaesundae. I definitely will call the GP. I'm taking it very easy and there hasn't been any more so I am just hoping that all is ok! Thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now