Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Weepy

(5 Posts)
Doodlekitty Sat 20-Oct-12 15:06:49

39+1 today and in such a low mood it's unreal.

Got myself in a right panic because I ordered the cocoon for our bugaboo from what I thought was a reputable company a month ago and it still has not arrived. Having looked them up it turns out they have a reputation for this. It looks like I'll get it eventually but no time soon. What if baby comes? I can't use pushchair without it! This has me crying hysterically which I'm sure is an over reaction but I can't help it.

On top of this, DH and I have a big formal function tonight which is important to him. We go every year and I usually love it and have been looking forward to this one. But now I have to think about getting ready I just don't want to go. I'll look fat and horrible. I have not had my hair done or any of the pampering I usually have in the day because we can't justify it financially. I just don't want to go and can't stop crying, which will make getting ready fun.

Sorry, needed a moan

cupcake78 Sat 20-Oct-12 15:14:09

You moan away! It's very annoying about your order. Can you not cancel it and order it from a better company?

Any chance you could have a bath and get ready slowly to see if this makes you feel abit better? It's horrible when you just want to hide away and have to pretend to be all grin. You have my sympathy!

ALittleBitOfMagic Sat 20-Oct-12 15:24:09

Aw I really feel you pain sad I feel exactly the same today . 38+1 here and had a horrible mw appointment yesterday came out all upset and disappointed . I've spent the afternoon lying on my couch watching tv and crying about nothing !!

I would cancel your order too if you can and buy it elsewhere . Is it available in a shop near you ? If you can't cancel the order you could still get it somewhere else then when the original one arrives return it?

Doodlekitty Sat 20-Oct-12 16:01:46

Thanks guys. My wonderful DH (who finds it very hard to deal with randomly weeping people) has just gone out to get me some chocolate. That will help smile

whatsinthebagangelos Sat 20-Oct-12 16:08:02

Poor you doodle. I also have a function tomorrow and feel hideous without anything appropriate to wear. Its awful when you just feel like hiding away.DH has been working late all week with no sign of it ending so am sat around feeling glum and needy which is not like me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now