Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please share ur discharge story!(as in knickers not hospital lol!)

(5 Posts)
allchik Fri 19-Oct-12 19:20:14

Sorry if TMI but im currently getting a lot of discharge (29wks) just keep gettin scared incase its amniotic fluid.
Pants feel damp by late afternoon,or if I wear a panty liner it gets quite damp n may have a tiny bit of leakage too,have had no trickling or gushes but always feel v wet,is this normal?
Loadsa baby movement,so thats as normal.First pregnancy so clueless! Thanks

mummy2benji Fri 19-Oct-12 19:57:17

I've had to wear pantyliners throughout the pregnancy - 38+6 now and I was the same with ds. I change them during the day as well as they do get wet. So long as it's not smelly or discoloured it just sounds like normal pregnancy discharge. Very much doubt it's amniotic fluid. Are you getting good movements? And bump seems to be growing? x

mummy2benji Fri 19-Oct-12 19:57:48

Sorry, you said good movements... brain not working this eve blush

allchik Fri 19-Oct-12 20:15:20

Oh thats good to know n yes,def getting bigger!x

Dogsmom Fri 19-Oct-12 20:38:40

I'm 20 weeks and have to wear pant liners too, the tops of my thighs were getting chapped and sore because of damp underwear. My midwife said it's normal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now