Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

28 weeks and feeling fed up :(

(6 Posts)
BumbleBee211080 Wed 17-Oct-12 19:39:17

Hi everyone

I'm 28 weeks now and am really fed up. I really can't wait to meet my baby but feel the time is dragging. Does anyone else feel the same?? I need some positive words to keep me going. Friends have lately had their babies and I am a bit jealous (which is wrong I know). Just can't wait to have my baby so feel time is going at a snails pace. How are you all feeling? xxx

CailinDana Wed 17-Oct-12 20:00:26

I'm 22 weeks on my second. Pregnancy lasts about 4,000 years. I bloody hate it and wish I could fast forward to next February.

Pascha Wed 17-Oct-12 20:03:03

Hey BumbleBee come and join us on the January 2013 antenatal thread here We're all starting to get to the fed up stage.

StateofConfusion Wed 17-Oct-12 20:24:33

I'm 31wks and it feels like its going so slowly I had 2 mcs and a mmc before this pregnancy so worry constantly, but I do love being pregnant and will miss it a lot, BUT I wish I was term now and could have my baby!

mummy2benji Wed 17-Oct-12 20:32:55

I'm 38+4 and have been pregnant now for 4 years. Maybe a tiny exaggeration there. I did find the time went quicker between about 28 weeks and 35 weeks - all of a sudden the end was looking quite close. It has just slowed down again now! Hopefully you'll find the next few weeks aren't too bad though. Baby getting bigger and stronger with the wiggles and kicks is exciting smile My nesting instincts kicked in too and I have got loads done in the past few weeks - freezer full of homecooked meals, actually on top of the laundry for the first time since uh I can't remember, finances in order and house relatively clean (tidy is pushing it - I have a 3 and a half year old ds). That helped pass the time a bit quicker. You'll get there! smile x

BumbleBee211080 Wed 17-Oct-12 21:55:14

Thanks everyone for the advice and tips. I have started to prepare by buying essentials and getting the house in order. This has helped. I love buying baby clothes and nick nacks! smile Hopefully time will go quickly now xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now