Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Morning sickness only lasting 3 weeks?

(3 Posts)
hopeful92 Tue 16-Oct-12 19:52:10

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and don't know whether I should be jumping for joy or worrying. For the last 3 weeks I have had terrible "morning" sickness (I say morning with an air of sarcasm as it has been literally throwing up ALL day not being able to eat anything) for the last 3 weeks, however this morning - nothing. I have been able to eat small meals today and only feeling a tiny bit queasy? The fact I was having terrible morning sickness was making me feel everything was ok, but now it's making me paranoid. I have had no bleeding whatsoever, and no major pains, just stretching cramps similar to AF pains.

mummy2benji Tue 16-Oct-12 20:37:53

Well you're still feeling queasy so you're not feeling no symptoms of pregnancy - it could just be a better day than normal or maybe the sickness is settling. It's hard not to worry about everything in early pregnancy - I know I did too! I would see how you get on over the next couple of days and if you're worried you aren't feeling any symptoms you could always see your gp and might be able to persuade them for an early scan for peace of mind. x

NewNames Tue 16-Oct-12 20:40:04

Don't worry. Having a look at my friends and people I know, whether or not you have morning sickness bears almost no resemblance to whether or not you have a healthy pregnancy!

Sure you will be fine smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now