Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Spotting Early Pregnancy...But unsure of EDD!

(3 Posts)
LouiseD12 Tue 16-Oct-12 17:13:49

Hey there...

Im not really sure how to explain this but ill try my hardest... I'm around 5 weeks pregnant... I've had a few scans due to some pain//discomfort that i have experienced a few days ago and was kept in hospital. (Only finding out I am pregnant) Shock Anyway...After having these scans they say they couldn't see the sac etc....Expected ectopic pregnancy. sad Due to them saying this I did get my dates mixed up when my last period was..Therefore thought i was alot more further gone..My hormone levels are going up nicely which is good. But I am concerned of the brown type discharge...I have no pain, and feel fine...But not sure if i should be worried? I have called the early pregnancy clinic and asked them but still feel i need reassurance... Any advice would be great...Thank You x

sundaesundae Tue 16-Oct-12 17:16:55

Brown is old blood, so if you were spotting before then probably from that, it could also very likely be implantation if you are very early.

Try not to worry, spotting and bleeding is quite normal in pregnancy, of course for some it spells trouble, but not necessarily.

LouiseD12 Tue 16-Oct-12 17:19:06

Thank you for your comment. Much appreciated. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now