Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

33 weeks, feel ill after eating

(3 Posts)
debdee Tue 16-Oct-12 10:21:59

Hi,
I'm 33+4 & since Friday have felt really sick, it seems to happen shortly after eating & its not from eating too much, eg I've just had a bowl of cereal & now feel rubbish. I'm also exhausted & keep having a headache.Anyone else? Will ask MW about it at appointment thurs but thought I'd check if it sounds normal. It's my 3rd baby & never had anything like this with the others.

mummy2benji Tue 16-Oct-12 20:34:07

If you're still feeling unwell I would go see the GP rather than waiting till thursday to see the midwife. Just for peace of mind it would be good to get your blood pressure checked and also test a urine sample to rule out a water infection. (I'm a GP). Might also be reflux? Have you tried taking some gaviscon to see if that helps? Worth trying even if you haven't got the obvious burning sensation of heartburn. If you have any concerns about baby movements, or if you develop swelling of your hands and feet and still have the headaches, I would ring labour ward and go down for a check. Hope you feel better soon x

lauraloo09 Tue 16-Oct-12 22:10:37

Hiya I'm 33 weeks and also have been sick/nauseous after eating and again it's not thro overeating. I have been assuming it is the all day sickness I suffered until 14 weeks returning but over the past few days I've had an itchy rash appear on my bump and breasts so not sure if I is related. I'm seek midwife on fri as well so here's hoping we find out what's causing the sickness x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now