Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

So fidgety. Grr

(5 Posts)
Ozziegirly Sun 14-Oct-12 11:05:58

I am only 30 weeks but in the evening I am just a mass of fidget. Restless legs, constantly shifting around on the sofa, FUCK it's so annoying, as I"m actually quite tired, but seriously this restlessness is driving me insane.

WHY am I a mass of movement?

abigboydidit Sun 14-Oct-12 13:43:51

I wish I had the answer! 26 weeks and so sleep deprived from nightime restlessness!

pleasebethismonth Sun 14-Oct-12 20:06:07

Burts bees do an amazing leg and foot cream called mama bee. It has been a lifesaver for me!

AtaleOfTwoCities Sun 14-Oct-12 20:09:36

I'm exactly the same, restless legs and I feel like something's biting me all over. I'm sensitive to all of my clothes! Need Some rest! We need a huge distraction.

abigboydidit Sun 14-Oct-12 20:31:01

Leg and foot cream? Will give it a go - if can persuade DH to rub it in! Almost feels like I want them strapped or something - like a tubigrip. I don't have the biting feeling Atale, that sounds miserable. Just general fidgety-ness with me and a feeling that I want to put pressure on them. Wonder what on earth causes it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now