Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Yay....

(10 Posts)
dunkinhobnobs Sat 13-Oct-12 16:33:18

....I'm pregnant!!
Sorry, am at work and away from DH who is only other person that knows. Feels so good to say it out loud....sort of.
X

OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Sat 13-Oct-12 16:33:42

Congratulations!!!!

Vix07 Sat 13-Oct-12 16:34:52

Congrats! How far along?

dunkinhobnobs Sat 13-Oct-12 16:39:40

Thank you. According to online calculator I am 4 weeks. Stupidly didn't make a note of first date of last period though so am guessing a bit.

cupcake78 Sat 13-Oct-12 16:47:13

Lovely newsgrin congratulation and well done grin

3rdtimelucky73 Sun 14-Oct-12 11:49:48

Congratulation!

I know it can be hard keeping it a secret in the early days.

(9 weeks and off to tell parents today).

dunkinhobnobs Sun 14-Oct-12 18:26:40

How exciting. How did it go? I remember being so excited about that bit last time. Am counting the weeks until we are able to tell people. Especially our 6yr old twin DS's who will be so excited. Just telling myself to enjoy being the only people that know for now.

3rdtimelucky73 Wed 17-Oct-12 11:37:40

Thanks Dunkin, I think you're asking me....

Both excited, but cautious (so pretty much same as us then!).

We planned to wait til after 12/13 weeks scan, but I'm so sicky they'd have guessed (my mum already had as she said I sounded happier than usual on the phone).

They only have one grandchild who lives in Oz, so I know they will love one in the UK if all goes well.

DH's mother is visiting today, so more sharing.

Just hoping all is well at scan on 6th Nov.

Thanks smile

BigW Wed 17-Oct-12 11:46:43

Ahh, I was at work when I found out too - I went straight home though. No way I could concenrate after that! So exciting! Massive congratulations! Best feeling ever!

3rdtimelucky73 Thu 18-Oct-12 22:38:57

It is, gosh I'm glad I wasn't at work!

Sat in sainsburys cafe at lunchtime today, couple of very cute newborns (couldn't take my eyes of them).

Even my DP was beaming.

This isn't normal behaviour for either of us!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now