Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How embarrassing!

(6 Posts)
milkyjo Fri 12-Oct-12 17:59:35

I sneezed at work and wet myself! From now on I'm carrying spare pants in my bag. That is all, I just needed to tell someone.

mrsbugsywugsy Fri 12-Oct-12 20:05:14

Oh dear, time to do your pelvic floors? You just reminded me to do mine! How many weeks are you?

AlisonDB Fri 12-Oct-12 20:20:33

Arh the joys that no body tells you about!!!

Yup, kegal exercises are a must. Also dont wait too long before going to the loo so your bladder is never too full, and a friend of mine suggested wearing thin panty liners.

mummy2benji Fri 12-Oct-12 20:23:42

Ah that happened to me earlier on this pregnancy! But since then because I've been aware it could happen I've somehow automatically squeezed when I've had to sneeze and it hasn't happened again. So there is hope! (I'm 38 weeks now and still continent...) Must. Do. Pelvic. Floors. [walks off muttering like a crazy pregnant woman]

kellestar Fri 12-Oct-12 20:27:53

yes to panty liners. I wish I'd worn tena lady when i went to see Bill Bailey at about 30 weeks. It just got so bad. Had to nip to the loo so many times, my friends moved me to the end of the aisle [one friend demanded that space as her legs just couldn't be cramped up]

milkyjo Fri 12-Oct-12 20:38:32

I am 18 weeks today. I had a 4.5 hour second stage pushing with DS so my pelvic floor is shocking! I did need a wee before it happened but I can't just nip off to the loo at work. And it had only been about 30 minutes ago that I'd gone! Ha ha I'm a disgrace! I will definitely be more prepared in the future - never had this first time round!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now