Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling like utter crap :(

(3 Posts)
ALittleBitOfMagic Fri 12-Oct-12 11:56:52

I just soooo need a moan !

Have such a sore ear I'm beginning to think I may have an infection .
Fingers swollen and I can't get my wedding ring on . I'm gutted to have to go out without it sad
I'm so sore and tired and just want to lie and feel sorry for myself sad
One time I'm going to get up and my pelvis is just going to snap in two !
Oh and I got my carpets professionally cleaned two days ago and ever since they dried my house has been stinking of sour milk !!?!!!

Due date in 3 weeks who has the miracle secret knowledge of how to magic myself into labour in the next few weeks ?

Anyone ?

No ? sadsad

Orenishii Fri 12-Oct-12 12:00:50

Oh alittlebit that's rubbish about the ear infection, they are rotten! Hope that clears up soon - there's absolutely NOTHING worse than tooth ache or ear ache sad Poor love.

If it helps I haven't had my wedding rings on for months now, and I miss them! But rest assured, you'll have yours back on in a few weeks. Not long now.

Hahah I also had our carpets cleaned and have been obsessing with them getting mucky again ever since! It's a nightmare - I keep putting clean socks on so as not to bring back the fetching shade of grey that the cleaning sucked up!

I'm due on Tuesday and feeling very sorry for myself! Mostly because I was so excited to give birth and now I feel like I've made a massive mistake. Apparently this is normal hmm

ALittleBitOfMagic Fri 12-Oct-12 14:08:41

Thanks for the sympathy oren

I hope you go on time or at least not too far off ! Do you feel any twinges yet ? I could feel some the other night during the night but I'm pretty certain now I was jut dreaming !! grin

I just can't believe how pathetic I feel today .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now