Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

13 weeks now and still getting blood streaked cm

(3 Posts)
Hopingforno2 Fri 12-Oct-12 10:13:24

Hi
This is my 2nd post and everyone was so nice last time im hoping for some encouragment again.

Im now 13 weeks 1 day pregnant and once again having bloody streaks(red) small amounts in otherwise clear cm. I called day assesment unit when it re appeared and they did not seem concerned (also had this at 7, 9, and 11 weeks) just same instructions as last time keep an eye on it if it gets heavier call or if in unbearable pain ( again had pain on/off from day 1)

Was so hoping that after 12 weeks i could relax as scan looked fine but cant help but worry sad any1 else had this?

itsaruddygame Fri 12-Oct-12 10:45:01

It really is a worry isnt it. I had brown spotting all the way through from the begining to the 12th week. I am 15 weeks now and it has stopped but I really did find it hard especially as there was more some days than others and I could not help but worry that it was a sign of something bad happening.

I was quite reassured by my midwife though who told me bleeding was more common than people think and that some people have it until quite a late stage. They think that my bleeding was from an irritated cervix. Also if it makes you feel any better apparently if you see a heart beat at 12 weeks there is only a 1% chance of things not working out so it is far more likely that you will have a successful pregnancy than not.

Hopingforno2 Fri 12-Oct-12 12:05:42

Thank u, how good to hear that urs has stopped really hope mines does too!

Tmi alert but i did wonder about an irrtable cervix due to being a little more prone to it after a bm (tho not sure if thats just wishful thinking on my part)

Well baby was there heartbeat and wriggling about so il just try n stay positive. We may end up having our babies at same time as im a diabetic il be induced at 38 weeks xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now