Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

concive plus lube

(6 Posts)
Hai1988 Thu 11-Oct-12 13:13:27

Hi all, i am currently ttc atm and have just purchessed some concive plus lube off amazon. Was just wondering if anyone hear has used this and what was there experiances of it ?

whatsoever Thu 11-Oct-12 14:35:51

I used it. Could be coincidence as we tried lots of different things but we used it both months I got pregnant. First pregnancy , we had been TTC for 10 months & conceived the first month of using this lube. Second time got pregnant 1st month of trying, again using this lube.

I never got the egg white cervical mucus that you're supposed to get when fertile so it's possible this lube was a genuine help for us.

Best if luck!

CakeBump Thu 11-Oct-12 14:37:46

Same here.

Tried for 6 months, never got ewcm so that started me thinking and we gave conceive plus a go. I used it for 3 days straight, with applicator, and got pg that month.

I would certainly try it again in future if it takes us more than a couple of months to conceive.

LouP19 Thu 11-Oct-12 14:38:38

Yep, I used it and got pregnant on it. Worth buying if you're having problems I think.

minipie Thu 11-Oct-12 14:40:51

I used Preseed which I believe is similar. We used it the month I got pregnant, however we also used it quite a few months previously when I didn't! I think it helps, but if there is another underlying issue then obv it won't get you pregnant till that is fixed.

Hai1988 Thu 11-Oct-12 16:11:00

ok thanks all, have only been trying a few months so not particiually worried atm, but would like to get pg as soon as poss as im very impacient grin

Also DS was concived in dec and would like a lil gap bwtween birthdays so the sooner the better

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now