Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

concive plus lube

(19 Posts)
Hai1988 Thu 11-Oct-12 13:13:27

Hi all, i am currently ttc atm and have just purchessed some concive plus lube off amazon. Was just wondering if anyone hear has used this and what was there experiances of it ?

eagleray Thu 11-Oct-12 13:17:09

Bought some a few months ago.

Used twice, BFP 2 weeks later!

Had to cancel the fertility clinic appt too (had almost given up ttc)

Good luck smile

Paradisefound Thu 11-Oct-12 13:29:21

We used pre seed, similar I expect.
I'm pregnant now!
Good luck.

Sheldonella Thu 11-Oct-12 14:33:24

Seemed to work for me too - BFP same cycle. Could be a coincidence though.

Hai1988 Thu 11-Oct-12 16:07:40

oo very exicited about using this now, it should be delivered to me just before my fertile period so fingers crosses. Although i expect I wont be as lucky

debbie1412 Thu 11-Oct-12 17:54:45

pre seed also worked with us. 1st shot x

LibrarianAli Thu 11-Oct-12 18:04:21

We used Pre-seed for about a year. Finally got my BFP the day before my appointment at the fertility clinic

(its funny how many people that happens to!)

HaveALittleFaith Thu 11-Oct-12 18:15:23

We used it for 18 months (we discovered some time after buying the lube we had reversible fertility problems). Once our fertility problems were reversed, we were using it the cycle I got my BFP.
Honestly? Please don't pin all your hopes on it magically giving you a BFP. View it as a useful tool to aide sex and conception where normal lines would hinder. (Hope I don't sound too cynical).
Also, a word to the wise - it's fricking cold! Warm it up in your hands before putting it anywhere delicate wink All the best TTC.

growyourown77 Thu 11-Oct-12 18:41:02

We used it for months and nothing (although recovering from ectopic and tube removal). Moved to pre seed. Nothing for two months when I used applicator (possibly too much?). Started Acupuncture, used pre seed on hubby and BFP three week later...also before more fertility investgations/possible obdurate (had given up, he he!).

growyourown77 Thu 11-Oct-12 18:41:51

Err, not obdurate! But IVF!!!

MahnaMahna Thu 11-Oct-12 19:14:02

DH and I used it after over a year of TTC. Just about to start fertility treatment and there was the positive test! x

ellesabe Thu 11-Oct-12 19:37:54

We used it when ttc both our dcs and got pg 2nd cycle both times.

Crumm24 Thu 11-Oct-12 20:59:41

Another one here who used it and fell pregnant second cycle. In fact, we only had sex twice in the second cycle as we thought we ought to avoid a Christmastime baby...due 24 December. grin

However, massively agree with the poster up thread in that it may very well have just been our time and nothing to do with the lube. I wouldn't hold out all hope on it, but would certainly say there's no harm in gong ahead and using it.

(We used Conceive Plus, btw.)

rogersmellyonthetelly Thu 11-Oct-12 21:24:23

I used pre seed, it took ivf in the end, but that's by the by. One thing I will say is that it is so much better than ky, which I find stings and makes me itch, so I'll be buying it even when not ttc!

Happykitten Fri 12-Oct-12 07:13:10

Worked for us in the first month of using it .

AntoinetteCosway Fri 12-Oct-12 07:28:52

First month here too. After a year of no joy without. Could well be coincidence but who knows!

First month here too. But also shagged almost every day from 4 to 16!

Hai1988 Fri 12-Oct-12 16:28:57

Thanks all, liking the good positive results (excuse the pun) that this stuff seems to be getting.

Clarella Fri 12-Oct-12 21:05:04

Who knows if coincidence but first time of using here too, second month of ttc.... id try it again simply as gonna be cheaper than ivf, worth a punt and quite nice too ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now