Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I have never been this sick in my life (27 weeks) stomach bug

(3 Posts)
ghoulelocks Wed 10-Oct-12 12:10:00

Last night from 1am I was violently sick over and over throughout the night, probably 10+ times with constant cramps (and a baby kicking my sore stomach). Even water came up. Tmi-but I wet myself 3 times as it was so forceful. I've just kept my first glass of water down and I feel like I've been hit my a truck. My stomach feels burnt out and I am sore in every muscle in my torso, particularly my lower back. Constipated too from dehydration.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I'd never been sick this much before. Anything I normally clear in a few vomits/ hours.

I'm just posting for sympathy I guess.

Harryan Wed 10-Oct-12 12:25:05

sad you poor thing. Really feel for you. I had a hideous bout of gastroenteritis at 24 weeks. It lasted 2 weeks and I ended up in hospital for a day because I had dehydrated so much my keystones were rough the roof sad
I can honestly say I have never been so ill!
The best thing the doctor could offer was to get some dhyrolite rehydration sachets. And sip throughout the day as much as I could manage...and not to worry about eating until my body was ready.
Baby will be fine, so long as you keep rehydrated.

Hope you are feeling better soon, being sick and preggers really sucks balls!
Get lots of rest if you can x

ghoulelocks Thu 11-Oct-12 10:26:52

Turned out it's a kidney infection. I didn't have cystisis symptoms so it didn't occur to me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now