Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hmmmm think I may have overdone things

(3 Posts)
Pontouf Tue 09-Oct-12 20:07:52

Am 14+3 and have had quite a physical day. Have been cleaning a friends house (he's away and has been having family problems) and have done 6 loads of washing. Had to lug the washing in and out of my car too. Am now getting achey pains on the lower right side of my abdomen. It's actually like a slow throbbing pain.

Do you think I could have done some serious damage? I haven't had any bleeding or sharp pain, but have been vaguely aware of this ache all day and now it's getting quite persistent. I have stopped cleaning by the way and am sitting with my feet up. I have also been looking after my almost 2 year old all day, so lifting him in and out of his cot and the car. Feel like a total idiot now.

Iwillorderthefood Tue 09-Oct-12 21:07:32

If you are really worried you should probably get yourself checked out. I imagine that you have out strain on your ligaments etc as everything gets a bit less taut.

Clarella Tue 09-Oct-12 22:15:16

It was around that time I started to get achey pains esp if id lugged stuff etc. I also would get a pain on lower right which would always come on during quick marching through town, which went on till around 28 weeks and I was properly popped! It kind of throbbed. Keep an eye on it - you may have pulled an already stretching/loose muscle but I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue for anyone to check it out, esp if gets worse.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now